The above picture is not HDR. That is the original one. Then, I edit the below picture using HDR Efex Pro Nik Software. One of the feature is Monochrome option. So, I decided to choose that option to see the changes. As you could see that the below picture is totally different with the original one. So here, i just do test and error in HDR.

Who has tried for many times will get the chance to improve theirselves and get the better result. So, keep trying.


The above picture was taken at Batu 23 Sekinchan, Selangor. Today, I just found a new friend but not as a new friend. Actually, I had met him at Facebook since four month ago. We just talked together using FB. Today, He comes to my hometown with his wife. We meet and talk for a whole day on photography. I very happy to have friend like this.